For many small-business owners, it’s a good idea to have an active accountant that can give advice from the very beginning of your business. However, not all accountants are equal! Choosing the right accountant for your business can be a very daunting and stressful task if you don’t exactly know what to look for. When looking for a CPA or accountant it’s important to take the following into consideration:
- Ask yourself whether the person communicates well.
- Can this person be contacted easily in case of an emergency?
- Ask basic questions about small business book keeping practices to test the candidate’s knowledge of the topic.
- Find a CPA that understands entreprenual spirit and doesn’t speak negatively about small business.
- Find a CPA that doesn’t only speak in jargon. If you can’t understand anything your CPA says, your relationship is doomed.
- Choose CPA that feels like a partner and understands your entreprenual dream.
It’s extremely crucial to hire a CPA that is kind, knowledgable, helpful and flexible. If you’re looking for a reliable CPA in Hawaii, consider Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC. Michael J. Yuda can answer any questions you might have about accounting, tax preparation, business consulting, and QuickBooks. This Honolulu CPA firm is here to answer any of your questions, just simply contact us here.